Living Well’s services are free to use, for anyone living in the borough who wants to:
- Reach a healthy weight
- Be more active and exercise
- Reduce their smoking or drinking
- Improve their oral health
- Tackle stress and low mood
- Find a healthier lifestyle for the whole family
You decide what changes you want to make. Then we will work with you to help make those changes – and make them stick.
Health trainer and stop smoking clinics at Stonefield Street Surgery
Living Well also run clinics at the surgery where you can get one to one support to make healthier lifestyle changes like stopping smoking, losing weight or getting more active.
|Quit Smoking - Every Tuesday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
|Health Trainer - First Friday of every month|
12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Living Well’s health trainers will support you to create a personal health plan to improve your lifestyle and help you put this plan into action. Everyone we see for the first time gets a health MOT covering blood pressure, heart rate and body mass index measurements.
Health trainers have fortnightly clinics at the surgery. Book your appointment at the surgery reception.
- Stopping smoking isn’t just about will-power! Living Well’s Stop Smoking Advisors will provide you with the tools, resources and nicotine-replacement products you can use to help give up smoking. We will help you understand your motivation and coping mechanisms as well as provide practical support to help you give up. You can even talk to us about E-cigarettes.
Stop smoking advisors have weekly clinics at the surgery but you need to contact Living Well direct to make your appointment.
To get in touch with Living Well
Call: 01706 751190
Or visit: www.livingwellrochdale.com