You can order your repeat prescriptions by:
- Online via Prescription Form
- Online via the NHS App
- Online – via Patient Access - see reception for an application form to register for online access.
- Post - By sending it to the practice directly. If you require the prescription to be sent back, you should include a stamped self addressed envelope with your request.
- White slip attached to your prescription - Tick the relevant boxes and place your request into the dedicated repeat prescription box in the practice's waiting room.
- Request slip available in reception - Place your request into the dedicated repeat prescription box in the practice's waiting room.
We do not take repeat prescription requests over the phone or email. In addition
We cannot accept verbal requests for repeat prescriptions at the reception desk. This breaks medical in confidence regulations. However, our receptionists are there to help you so if you do need to order a prescription at the surgery, a receptionist will print out a repeat prescription for you and you can use this to make an official request.
Please allow 48 working hours for prescriptions to be processed and ready for collection.